Aloo bread Kebab with step by step video recipe. Try this new way of making bread rolls and you will love it for sure. Aloo bread kebab are crisp, mouthwatering breakfast or snack recipe which can be made in just 10 minutes.
These aloo bread kebab is very easy to make. Just assemble everything and fry them. You can make them for breakfast, kids lunch box or for evening snacks.
Do try these bread aloo kebab and do share your feedback. I will love to read them.
If you are looking for more breakfast recipes. Do try my:
French toast rolls: ,filled with yummy veggie mixture, dipped in eggs. A must try snack or breakfast.
Pizza sandwich: super easy quick way of making sandwich with pizza veggies and sauce. One of the kids favorite.
Bread aloo kebab recipe Video:
Bread aloo kebab recipe Card:
- Bread: 5 slices
- Curd or dahi: ½ cup
- Boiled Potato or aloo: 1 big
- Coriander leaves: 1 tbsp
- Fine chopped onions: 3 tbsp
- Fine chopped capsicum: 3tbsp
- Red chilly powder: ½ tsp
- Crused green chilly and ginger: 1tbsp
- Chaat masala: ½ tsp
- Maida or all purpose flour: 2tbsp
- Bread crumbs: ½ tsp
- Oil for frying
- Take out the sides of bread slices.
- Break them in small pieces and pour curd on it.
- Soak bread pieces in curd for 5 minutes.
- Now take maida add salt and add little water at a time and make thick smooth paste.
- After 5 minutes take bread and curd mixture and mix it with fingers.
- Now add coriander leaves, red chilly powder, crushed chilly ginger, chaat masala, onions and capsicum, salt and boiled potato.
- Mix them well and make small rolls out of it.
- Now dip these rolls in maida mixture and roll them in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil at medium high heat and deep fry bread rolls till they are golden brown and crisp.
- Serve bread rolls with spicy green chutney and ketchup.