Bread besan toast with step by step recipe video in hindi. It’s a quick Indian vegetarian breakfast recipe which is tasty, healthy and delicious.
Foe me, I prefer quick and easy breakfast recipes in morning. I make lots of breakfast recipes with eggs. You can try my egg sandwich, scrambled egg sandwich, egg paratha , egg rolls, sweet french toast. They all are very quick and easy.
I often make these bread besan toast in breakfast. For this I do preparation upfront. I make aloo masala and gram flour batter in night and keep it in fridge. In morning just assemble and toast them on pan. Do try it once and I am sure you will love them
This besan bread toast tastes almost like bread pakoda. You can even call them non fried bread pakora. Though you can also see fried version of bread pakora in my youtube channel. Which is super delicious and tasty.
Making besan toast is super easy. Just make batter with gram flour and spices . Also make aloo or potato mixture with onion, tomatoes, green peas and spices. You can also add capsicum, green onions and corns in the mixture. Now take bread slice, top it with aloo mixture , top up with thin layer of gram flour and cook it on both side on pan. Sounds easy isn’t it ?
You can use any type of bread like wheat, white or whole wheat in making this yummy and healthy breakfast bread besan toast. Also you can add more or less green chilly as per taste. You can even pack them for kids tiffin box or lunch box.
Besan, chickpea flour or gram flour is very good for health. It is gluten free and is very good for health. I often make besan ka cheela , khandvi at home though recipe is still not available on my blog. But you can see more besan recipes like roti cheela and besan ke sabji in my blog. Besan sweets recipes are also very famous. They have long shelf life. You can try my besan ke ladoo and besan ke barfi. They are super easy and very delicious.
If you are looking for more delicious non fried breakfast ideas you may like kadai dhokla, achari aloo paratha, egg paratha, crispy sandwich, pizza paratha. These all recipes are very quick and easy to make.
Beasn bread toast recipe video:
Beasn bread toast recipe card:
- For making potato mixture:
- Boiled potatoes or aloo: 2 medium size
- Fine chopped tomatoes: ¼ cup
- Fine chopped onions: ½ cup
- green peas: 2tbsp
- Fine chopped coriander leaves: 1tbsp
- Fine chopped green chilli: 1
- Amchur powder: 1tsp
- Coriander powder: 1tsp
- For making gram flour batter:
- Gram flour: ½ cup
- Carom seeds: 1tsp
- Turmeric powder: ¼ tsp
- Red chilli powder: ½ tsp
- Bread slices: 4-5
- Oil for shallow frying
- For making aloo mixture take a mixing bowl.
- Break boiled potatoes in small pieces.
- Add onions, tomatoes, green peas, green chilly, coriander leavesamchur powder, coriander powder and salt.
- Mix everything well and keep it aside.
- Now in gram flour add carom seeds, turmeric and chilly powder and salt.
- Mix well and add some water to make batter.
- Now take a bread slice and apply a layer of potato mixture.
- Now top it with gram flour batter.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in non stick pan.
- Put this toast besan side down.
- Gently press it with spatuala and let it cook for some time on medium heat.
- Turn it over and cook it from other side too.
- Flip it couple of times till toast it fully cooked from other side.
- Besan bread toast is ready.
- Garnish with fine chopped tomatoes, onions and coriander leaves.