Potato Bread cutlet recipe with step by step easy to follow video.
It is a very simple, crisp snack which can be made in 10 minutes. This aloo bread cutlet requires few ingredients and a spicy chutney to go with it. Super yum !!
Bread vada or bread cutlet is very common snack made with veggies and bread. You can use any type of bread like multi grain bread or wheat bread or brown bread or whole wheat bread. You can make them for kids tiffin box or enjoy them as evening snack. And if it is a rainy season then go ahead and enjoy them with spicy chutney and a cup of tea.
Aloo Bread Cutlet or Bread Vada recipe Video:
Aloo Bread Cutlet or Bread Vada recipe card:
- Bread slices: 5
- Big size Boiled potato: 11/2 or 2
- Fine chopped coriander leaves: 1 tbsp
- Fine chopped curry leaves: 8-10
- Grated carrot: ¼ cup
- Boiled or frozen green peas: 2 tbsp
- Fine chopped onions: ¼ cup
- Sooji or rava: 2tbsp
- Red chilly powder: ½ tsp
- Turmeric or haldi: ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder: 1 tsp
- Amchur or khatai powder: 1tsp
- Oil for deep frying:
- Ginger garlic: 1tbsp
- Fine chopped green chilly: 1
- Fine chopped cashews: 1 tbsp
- Cut the sides of the bread .
- Take a mixing bowl and break bread in small pieces.
- Break boiled potatoes in small pieces in the same bowl.
- Now add grated carrot, fine chopped coriander and curry leaves, green peas, onions,green chilly,
- ginger garlic, cashews, red chilly, turmeric, coriander, amchur powder and salt.
- Mix everything well and if you hold the mixture in hand you are able to make balls then mixture is
- Now take sooji or rava in a plate.
- Grease your hands with little oil.
- Take small amount of mixture in hand and roll it between your hands.
- Make sure to smooth them from all the sides and flatten them gently .
- Heat oil at medium high heat.
- Once oil is hot enough pu few cutlets at a time.
- Turn the cutlets couple of times and fry them till they are golden brown and crisp.
- When cutlets turns golden brown and crisp take them out in paper towel.
- Enjoy cutlets with coriander or coconut chutney.