Cheese Kachori recipe with video: Indian Snacks Recipe of mouthwatering golden brown crispy kachoris with a double cheese shot. These cheese kachori is ideal for kids tiffin box, get together and parties.
If you are looking for the Indian Snacks Recipe then this the place. Kachori is a famous Indian snack and Indian street food which is made in many ways across different parts of India. I also try experimenting and making kachoris with different ingredients in different ways like this cheese kachori is inspired by cheese balls and is full of cheese and yet yummy like any other kachori.
I have also posted recipes of suji kachori which is made with semolina or sooji and poha kachori made with poha (beaten rice) as main ingredient. These cheese kachoris are quite different from traditional kachoris and worth trying once and then again and again .
To make this cheese kachori first I made the outer cover with cheese, all-purpose flour and yogurt and then I stuffed it with grated cheese or cream cheese. For variations you could also try any other stuffing in this recipe like seasoned potatoes, onions, peas or paneer.
These cheese kachoris are crisp from outside and soft and yummy from inside. Have them with spicy coriander chutney or ketchup. These kachoris even taste awesome with ranch.
Cheese Kachori recipe video:
Cheese kachori recipe card below:
- Grated cheese (mixture of monterey jack and cheddar): ⅔ cup
- All-purpose flour (maida): ⅔ cup,
- Fine chopped onions: ¼ cup,
- Chilly flakes: 1tsp,
- Baking Powder: 2-3 pinches
- Fine chopped coriander leaves: 1tbsp,
- Thick yogurt: ¼ cup,
- Italian seasoning: 1tsp,
- Salt, Oil for deep frying
- For Stuffing:
- Grated cheese: ¼ cup,
- Cream cheese: 1 tbsp
- In a big bowl add cheese, all-purpose flour, onions, chilly flakes, baking powder, coriander leaves, curd, Italian seasoning and salt.
- Mix everything and knead it like a dough.
- Now take a small portion of the dough and spread it with your fingers.
- Put the cheese or cream cheese stuffing inside and cover it from all the side and make a ball shape.
- Make sure to seal it properly and cover all the open surfaces.
- Now take some oil and rub it between your palms.
- Take the ball and gently press it between your palms.
- Do the same and make all the kachoris.
- Now heat the oil at medium heat and fry 3-4 kachoris at a time.
- Turn them over couple of times and cook them till they become golden brown and crispy.
- Cheese kachori are ready to serve.
- Serve these cheese kachoris with coriander chutney, ketchup or ranch.
2. Oil should not be very hot or cold.
3. You can stuff these kachoris with any other stuffing you like.