Pressure cooker cake recipe – no oven, no condensed milk fluffy eggless chocolate cooker cake recipe video in Hindi . This suji cake recipe is super yum and quick and easy to do.
Cooker cakes are very easy to make if you keep few things in mind. they come out as perfect as the cakes made in oven. So if you are looking for how to make cake without oven and eggs , this is the perfect recipe for you.
I got this suji cake recipe from my friend and just loved it. I like it because this is no maida, no eggs, no butter and no oven cake recipe.
My kids love chocolate cakes. I make this suji chocolate cake for them. It’s light , soft and delicious. For making this cake in pressure cooker at home you should go though these instructions first:
- Use big size cooker – so that you can easily put and take out the cake pan.
- make sure to take out the whistle before making cake.
- Apply thin layer of salt on the base of cooker and then put some bowl, plate or stand.
- Put the cake pan on this stand.
- Before putting the cake pan in cooker, cooker should be hot enough.
- I cooked this cake on medium heat for 40 minutes.
- You may take more or less time. Do check the cake once after 1/2 an hour with toothpick.
- De-mold the cake only when cake is completely cold.
How to make cake in Pressure cooker at home:
- Fine Suji or rava : 1 cup
- Powdered sugar: ½ cup
- Curd or yogurt: ¼ cup
- unsweetened chocolate or coco powder: 2 tbsp
- Salt : 2 small pinch
- Oil: 4 tbsp + 1 tsp
- Milk at room temperature: ¾ cup
- Baking soda: ½ tsp
- Baking powder: ½ tsp
- Chocolate essence or vanilla essence: ½ tsp
- Oil for greasing: 1-2 tsp
- Cake pan
- Salt : 1 cup
- Butter paper
- First grease the cake pan properly with oil. Stick the baking paper or parchment paper on the base of pan. Keep it aside.
- Now take a big mixing bowl.
- Add sooji or rava, chocolate powder or coco powder and powdered sugar.
- Mix them well.
- Now add curd, oil, essence and half of the milk.
- Mix them well , cover the bowl and let the batter rest for 10 minutes.
- In the mean while take pressure cooker. Take out the gasket.
- Pour salt in the base of cooker and put the stand on it.
- cover the cooker with the lid.
- Heat the cooker for 10 minutes on medium heat
- After 10 minutes take the cake batter, mix it again.
- Now add rest of the milk, and mix it thoroughly.
- Add 2 pinches of salt, baking soda and powder.
- Mix everything well.
- Now take greased cake tin and pour the batter in it.
- Put the cake tin in the cooker, cover the cooker with lid.
- Cook the cake at medium heat for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes switch off the heat and check the cake with toothpick.
- If it comes out clean it means cake is ready otherwise cook the cake for another 7-8 minutes.
- If cake is ready take it out and let it cool down completely before taking it out.
- Once the cake is cold gently take out the sides with the help of knife.
- Now take a plate and put it over cake tin and make it up side down.
- Gently tap the pan and take out the cake.
- Take one more plate and flip the cake once again.
- Egg less suji Cake is ready.
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar on it.
Pressure cooker cake recipe video: