Chocolate ladoo recipe with video: instant mouth watering ladoo recipe, always hit in kids parties. Chocolate ladoos can be made in jiffy when you need a quick dessert.
Laddu or Ladoos are the one of the most famous Indian sweets made during festive seasons or during special occasions. Making traditional ladoos take lots of time and cooking effort. But in today’s busy world we always like to make things quick, easy and still don’t want to compromise on the taste. This is when this instant chocolate ladoo recipe comes handy. These chocolate ladoos are different from traditional ladoos as they do not require any cooking or baking.
These chocolate ladoos are so easy that even a novice to cooking can make it. Even my kids helps me whenever I make these chocolate ladoo and half of the ladoos are gone before finishing.
Whether your kids are behind you for sweets or you are looking for a quick desert for a surprise guest visiting you, these chocolate ladoos can be done in jiffy. These effortless ladoos taste awesome every time you make them.
To make these chocolate ladoos I just mixed all the ingredients together and kneaded it like a dough, divided the dough in equal parts and gave them ladoo shape. You can have these ladoos like that only or make them more colorful and beautiful by coating with sprinklers and coconut powder. Once these chocolate ladoos are done keep them in the fridge for an hour so that the coating sticks dry.
Try this modern twist to traditional ladoos today.
Watch my easy to follow step by step instructional recipe video of Chocolate Ladoo for more details
- Marie biscuits: 24
- Chopped nuts: ¼ cup
- Unsweetend chocolate powder: 3 tbsp
- Condensed milk: ½ cup
- For coating: condensed milk: ¼ cup
- Dry grated coconut: ¼ cup
- Sprinklers: ¼ cup
- Break marie biscuits in small pieces and grind them to powder.
- Transfer the mixture in a mixing bowl. To this add chopped nuts, chocolate powder and condensed milk.
- Mix everything together together and knead the mixture like dough.
- Divide this dough in 9-10 equal parts and roll each of them to smooth ball.
- You can have these ladoos like this.
- Or take one ladoo and dip it in condensed milk and let the extra condensed milk drip out before coating.
- Roll this ladoo either in sprinklers or dry coconut powder.
- Do same with all the ladoos.
- Let the chocolate ladoo rest for 10-15 minutes so that coating is dry before serving.
- You can also keep these addu in fridge in air tight container for 3-4 days.