Condensed Milk Recipe: Instant, quick and easy homemade condensed milk recipe made with very few ingredients. It looks and tastes same as store bought condensed milk and made in just 5 minutes.
This process of making condensed milk is super quick and hassle free. It will skip all the tedious work of boiling milk for hours. In this method, we will just mix all the ingredients together till they become smooth and creamy and your condensed milk is ready in no time that too without cooking.
I tried this rich, homemade instant condensed milk in making cakes, truffles, kheers, shahi toast and many other desserts and they came out really delicious. I like this method as it is simple, economical and also you can make fresh condensed milk in few minutes whenever needed.
I made this condensed milk in stand mixer but you can also use blender or hand mixer. Make sure your blender can resist heat as we used almost boiling water. You can use full fat or non fat milk powder both work fine in this method.
Once you make condensed milk store it in a airtight container or clean glass bottle in fridge for multiple days.
Condensed Milk Recipe Video
Condensed Milk Recipe Card
- Hot water (almost boiling): ¼ cup,
- Unsalted butter: 1½ tbsp,
- Sugar: ½ cup + 2 tbsp (or 10 tbsp),
- Milk powder or dry milk (full fat or nonfat): ¾ cup
- In a blender or mixer add water, butter, sugar and milk powder.
- First put it on low speed for a minute till mixture becomes homogeneous.
- After few minutes increase the speed and mix till everything mingles together and mixture becomes smooth and creamy. It may take 3-4 minutes.
- In between scrape the sides of the jar couple of times so that everything mixes together.
- Once the condensed milk is ready you can store it in glass bottle or airtight container and keep in the fridge for multiple days.