A simple breakfast recipe made with eggs, bread and veggies. This egg bread masala is delicious, healthy and filling brunch or breakfast recipe for entire family.
My family loves eating eggs. I often make this egg bread masala for them. Here I have used lots of veggies, eggs , bread and some spices which makes this dish healthy, flavorful and yummy. It is ideal for lazy days when you do not want to cook much.
Try it for your kid’s breakfast or lazy Sunday bunch, choice is yours. Once you try I am sure you will love it. Do share your feedback and leave us a message.
Egg Bread Masala Recipe Video:
Egg Bread Masala Recipe Card:
- Bread slices: 2
- Eggs: 3
- Fine chopped onions: ½ cup
- Fine chopped capsicum or bell pepper: ¼ cup
- Chopped carrot: ¼ cup
- Fine chopped cabbage: ¼ cup
- Fine chopped tomatoes:
- Turmeric or haldi powder: ¼ tsp
- Red chilly powder: ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder: 1tsp
- Garam masala powder: ¼ tsp
- Fine chopped coriander leaves: 1 tbsp
- Very Fine chopped garlic: 3 cloves
- Very fine chopped ginger:1/2 tsp
- Tomato ketchup: 1tbsp
- Salt: to taste
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Cut bread in bite size pieces.
- Break eggs in a bowl and beat them nicely.
- Heat the oil in kadai or wok at medium heat.
- Once oil is hot add ginger and garlic and saute till they become slight brown.
- Now add onions, mix well and cook till onion turns pink and soft.
- Once onions are pink add capsicum, carrots, cabbage and mix well.
- Cover the pan and cook till veggies are little soft.
- Once veggies are slightly soft add salt and mix well.
- Let the tomatoes cook till they become soft and mushy.
- When tomatoes are soft add turmeric powder, chilly, coriander and garam masala powder.
- Mix them well and add tomato ketchup and mix.
- Now take the veggies out in a bowl, and in the same pan add some oil.
- Pour the beaten egg over the oil, sprinkle some salt and cook till egg is semi cooked.
- Now add veggies in egg and mix it.
- Now add cut bread pieces and mix it well with veggies and eggs.
- Cook everything for some time and then sprinkle some oil over it.
- Garnish egg bread masala with fine chopped coriander leaves.
- Egg bread masala is ready to serve. Enjoy !!!
- -For more visit FoodsAndFlavorsByShilpi.com-