Kesar Pista Ice Cream Recipe: Today I am going to tell you a very simple and easy way of making amazingly delicious kesar pista ice cream at home.
It is also a no-cooking ice cream recipe made without ice cream maker. Sounds delicious!! Isn’t it.
My kids love ice cream and I used to buy it from store. Which is mostly full of chemicals and lots of stuff that you really do not want to eat. So this summer I thought of trying it at home. And in first try only it came out so creamy, so delicious that I don’t wish to buy ice cream from outside anymore. It came out just perfect!!
The good thing about this ice cream is that it can be made in five minutes (not included the freezing time). As I told earlier this kesar pista ice cream does not need any type of cooking or ice cream maker, so it is super easy way of making the ice cream.
Today I am posting kesar pista ice cream but you can make any flavor ice cream with this method. I have used heavy whipping cream, condensed milk, kesar, pista and badam to make this ice cream. You can see homemade condensed milk video recipe in my blog. Here is the quick link for that condensed milk recipe.
You can use more nuts like cashews, walnuts and pecans in this recipe.
Here are some tips and tricks on How to make soft, creamy ice cream at home without ice cream maker:
- Make sure cream is cold before whipping.
- Do not over whip the cream otherwise it will turn into butter.
- I have used 1 cup of condensed milk for 2 cups of cream if you find it too sweet reduce the quantity of condensed milk.
- You can see homemade condensed milk recipe here in my blog.
- Make sure you put cling wrap on the ice cream before putting the cover. It will avoid forming ice crystals in the ice cream and you will get soft creamy ice cream just like store.
Kesar Pista Ice Cream Recipe Video:
Kesar Pista Ice Cream Recipe Card :
- Fresh or heavy whipping cream: 2 cup
- Condensed milk: 1 cup
- Fine chopped dry nuts (pistachio and almond): 6tbsp.
- Saffron strings: 15-20
- Milk: 1 tbsp
- Dissolve kesar string in warm milk. Keep them aside.
- In a stand mixer take heavy whipping cream.
- Put mixer on low speed for few seconds then increase the speed and whip the cream till it gets stiff peak.
- To check if cream is fully whipped take some cream in spoon and it should hold it’s shape and does not fall. It means cream is ready.
- Now add saffron milk, half of the nuts and condensed milk and mix gently.
- Transfer the mixture in an air tight container and sprinkle rest half of the nuts and cover the ice cream with cling wrap.
- Put the cover and freeze the ice cream for 8-10 hours.
- After 8-10 hours ice cream will be fully set. Scoop it and garnish it with some more fine chopped nuts.
2. Do not over whip the cream otherwise it will turn into butter.
3. I have used 1 cup of condensed milk for 2 cups of cream if you find it too sweet reduce the quantity of condensed milk.
4. You can see homemade condensed milk recipe here in my blog.
5. Make sure you put cling wrap on the ice cream before putting the cover. It will avoid forming ice crystals in the ice cream and you will get soft creamy ice cream just like store.