Maggi recipe with step by step easy video.
Maggi is a famous snack in Indian cuisine which is loved by everyone. maggi masala, maggi cutlets, maggi soup, maggi sandwich are some common maggi recipes.
Maggi is very famous in India. People eat it with tea, for dinner and kids love to take it for lunch box. I have added loads of veggies and some spices to enhance the flavor.
My kids love eating maggi. Once in a month I keep it for their school lunch. I also keep these dishes for there lunch box:
- Egg paratha roll: here omelet is rolled in paratha along with some salad.
- Veg pulao: easy vegetable pulao made with rice, veggies and spices.
- Cheese sandwich: simple sandwich which can be made in jiffy.
- Aloo puri: healthy easy poori , kids just love it.
Maggi Masala Recipe Video:
Maggi Masala Recipe Card:
- Maggi one packet with masala
- Turmeric powder or haldi: ¼ tsp
- Fine chopped ginger and garlic: 1 tsp
- Water: 1cup
- Coriander powder or dhania: 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder: ¼ tsp
- Fine chopped tomatoes: ¼ cup
- Fine chopped crrot: 2 tbsp
- Fine chopped onions: 2 tbsp
- Fine chopped capsicum: 2 tbsp
- Fine chopped coriander leaves: 1tsp
- Oil: 1tsp
- In a pan or karahi heat a tsp of oil on medium high heat.
- Add ginger garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Add onions and mix well and cook for a minute.
- Now add capsicum and carrots, salt and cook for one more minute.
- Add tomatoes, turmeric, coriander and chilly powder.
- Cook it for 2 mi utes and switch off the heat.
- Transfer the cooked veggies in a bowl.
- In the same pan heat 1 cup of water and cook maggi as per instruction.
- As maggi is more than half done add sauteed veggies, mix well and switch off the heat.
- Garnish with fine chopped coriander leaves.