Masala Chai recipe with special chai masala recipe. Do watch my step by step instruction video on How to make Masala Indian tea .
Chai or tea does not need any introduction. It is most common and popular beverage in India. I am drinking tea from my teen age and it’s a must for be with breakfast.
There are many ways of making chai. Adrak wali chai , elaychi ki chai, cinnamon tea, tulsi tea , masala chai and lot more. Today I have posted the recipe of masala chai which I make every morning with breakfast.
Masala Chai Recipe Video:
Masala Chai Recipe Card:
- For 2 cups of tea:
- Water: 1½ cup
- Milk: 1 cup
- Tea leaves: 1½ tsp
- Sugar: 2 tsp or to taste
- Small cardamom: 2
- Clove: 1
- Black pepper corns: 4
- Small piece of cinnamon
- Ginger: ½ "
- Heat a pan at medium heat.
- Add water a take a boil.
- In meanwhile crush ginger, pepper, cardamom, clove and cinnamon in mortar pestle.
- Once water starts boiling add chai masala and boil for one minute.
- Now add tea leaves and boil for another minute.
- Add milk and boil tea for almost 5 minutes and it gets nice color.
- Once done strain it in cups.
- Masala chai is ready.
- Enjoy it with biscuits and snacks.
- For more recipes do visit www.foodsandflavorsbyshilpi.com.