Paneer Sandwich recipe video: paneer sandwich is super simple, nutritious, and delectable option for hurry burry mornings. You can enjoy this sandwich in breakfast, snack time or brunch. I pack this yummy and nutritious paneer sandwich for my kid lunch box and he thoroughly enjoys it.
Paneer Sandwich recipe is simple, just mix all the ingredients together and stuff them between your favorite bread slices. You can either grill it in sandwich toaster and make grilled paneer sandwich or make it on stove top on pan. When I make it on pan I put some weight on sandwich after putting it on pan which makes it very crispy and once it become brown and crispy from one side flip it over and cook till sandwich become crispy from both side.
Be innovative and versatile with ingredients. You can also mix other ingredients like bell peppers, nuts and salad leaves. You can use homemade or store bought paneer for the stuffing in this paneer sandwich recipe. If you don’t have paneer, you can use cheese instead and make cheese sandwich or you can mix cheese and paneer together and make cheese paneer sandwich(too much confusing :; don’t worry try any of these combinations these sandwiches are yum every time) . You can also use stuffing from this recipe for making paneer parathas, tastes just Yum!
If you are looking for more breakfast recipes you can see them in breakfast section.
Paneer Sandwich Recipe Video:
Paneer Sandwich recipe card:
- Bread slices,
- Grated paneer: ¼ cup,
- Chopped onion: 1 tbsp,
- Fine chopped coriander leaves: 1 tbsp,
- Fine chopped green chilly: 1,
- Salt, Pepper powder,
- Mix together paneer, onion, coriander leaves, chilly, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Put butter on both sides of bread.
- Put the stuffing inside the bread and make a sandwich.
- You can grill it or cook it on the pan till it become brown and crisp.
- Enjoy this yummy paneer sandwich with your favorite dip.
2. Feel free to choose your choice of bread.
3.If you are making paneer sandwich for kids skip green chillies.
4. You can replace paneer with cheese in this recipe.
5. Once stuffing is done you can also use it to make paneer paratha.