Pizza samosa recipe with step by step instructional video. Learn this easy evening snacks pizza samosa. These crisp bread samosa is is ideal for kids party.
Samosa is one of my favorite snack. These yummy pizza samosa is made with bread and filled with veggies and cheese.
I have used white sandwich bread to make these bread samosa. Sandwich bread is big in size so it is easy to fill the stuffing. You can use different vegetables for stuffing. Also you can use pizza sauce or pasta sauce in stuffing. This will give authentic taste to pizza samosa.
I have used amul cheese cube in these samosas. If you don’t have one you can use mozzarella or any other pizza cheese.
I have made the covering of samosa with bread. So they are super quick and easy to make. You can also use maida or all purpose flour covering. You can see the basic covering made with maida here. Aloo samosa recipe.
If you are making these pizza samosas for party make stuffing ahead of time. Put the stuffing in the fridge. Fill the samosa and deep fry them when guests arrive.
If you like pizza you can also try my pizza paratha, pizza sandwich. And if you are looking for more Indian snacks recipes you can also try potato lollipop, corn fritters, cheese kachori, bread kactori chaat and chinese pakora.
Pizza Samosa Recipe Video:
Pizza Samosa Recipe Card:
- Cheese cut in small pieces: ½ cup
- Fine chopped onions: ½ cup
- Chopped de seeded tomatoes: ½ cup
- Corn kernels: ¼ cup
- Fine chopped capsicum: ½ cup
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp
- Pizza sauce: 2tbsp
- Chilli flakes: 1 tbsp
- All purpose flour: 2 tbsp
- Salt water oil
- pizza seasoning
- Bread slices: 8
- Take all purpose flour and add little water at a time and make smooth and thick batter.
- Keep it aside.
- Now heat 1-2 tsp of oil in a pan and add onions.
- Saute them for a minute and add ginger garlic pate and mix well.
- Now add capsicum, tomatoes, corns and salt.
- Mix everything well and cook till tomatoes are little soft.
- Transfer the veggies in a bowl and let them cool completely.
- Now add cheese and pizza seasoning and mix it well.
- Take bread pieces and with the sharp knife take out the sides.
- Roll breads thin with the help of rolling pin.
- Cut each piece diagonally.
- Now take some all purpose flour and apply it on half side of one edge.
- Now fold the bread to make a cone.
- Stuff the cone with stuffing and apply all purpose flour paste on the edges.
- Stick them together and give them samosa shape.
- Heat oil in wok/ kadai or pan.
- Deep fry samosas till they are golden brown and crisp.
- Serve bread samosa hot and crisp.