semiya pakora recipe video in Hindi- vermicelli pakora / cutlet recipe. Vermicelli recipes are quick, light and easy to it. this sevai pakora is a crisp tea time snack recipe which can be made in 10 minutes if you have boiled potatoes in hand.
Like poha ( beaten rice ) vermicelli or semiya is a very a famous ingredient commonly used in Indian kitchens for making sweets, snacks and breakfast. In olden days semiya was made at home. Now they are widely available in market.
Most common preparations from semiya is vermicelli upma or poha and semiya kheer. And today to make something different I made these crisp semiya / vermicelli pakora.
Here I have used 1/2 cup of raw vermicelli. After boiling it became 1 cup. Also do not grate boiled potatoes mash them in small chunks.
Vermicelli poakora or semiya pakora recipe:
- Boiled and mashed potatoes: 1 cup
- Boiled vermicelli or semiya: 1 cup
- Bread crumbs: 1 cup
- Fine chopped onions: ½ cup
- Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
- Ginger fine chopped: 1 tsp
- Very fine chopped coriander leaves: 2tbsp
- Fine chopped green chilli: 2
- Chilli flakes: 1tsp
- Amchur powder or dry mango powder: 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl add boiled mashed potatoes, boiled semiya, bread crumbs, onions, cumin seeds, ginger, coriander leaves, green chilli, chilly flakes, dry mango powder and salt.
- Mix them well .
- Grease your hands with little oil.
- Take small amount of mixture and roll it between your palms.
- Heat oil at medium heat.
- Add 2-3 balls at a time and make fry them till they are golden brown.
- Serve semiya pakora with chutney or ketchup.
Semiya pakora video recipe in Hindi: