Curd Sandwich Recipe | Yogurt Sandwich – Easy Breakfast Recipe. Crispy, super fun to eat Curd Sandwich recipe loved by kids as well as adults. This recipe of Curd Sandwich can be made for breakfast, lunch and even dinner. This curd sandwich recipe is super easy to make and can be made with basic ingredients. Healthy creamy, loaded with richness of vegetables & curd sandwich is a must try, specially for the breakfast.
Sandwiches are quick, easy and can be a full meal if accompanied with soup or some drink. This yogurt sandwich recipe is particularly my favorite and I make it at home very often. Because of its tangy taste kids also love this sandwich. You can make this sandwich with multi grain bread, white bread or brown bread, as per your choice. You can also experiment with veggies in it like chopped deseeded tomatoes, chopped cabbage, fine chopped salad leaves and lot more.
In this recipe always use thick yogurt and deseeded tomatoes otherwise sandwiches will not come out crisp. This sandwich tastes best when it is cooked in butter or ghee. I have also added sugar in the stuffing to reduce the tanginess of curd. Adding mustard seeds gives it nice crunch and aroma. For best taste serve it hot with ketchup or fresh chutney. I have also posted chutney sandwich, egg cheese sandwich and potato sandwich recipes. Do try these as well.
This quick and easy sandwich recipe is really worth trying and I am sure once you try it you will make it again and again.
- 1 cup Curd
- 1 Onion fine chopped
- 1 Cucumber fine chopped
- 1 Tomato deseeded and fine chopped
- 2 Green Chilli fine chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Bread Slices
- ¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
- Butter/ Oil/ Ghee
- In a bowl add a strainer and then add curd in it.
- Leave it to strain for 2 hours so that curd becomes thick.
- After 2 hours transfer curd into a big bowl.
- In same bowl add onions, cucumber, tomato, sugar, green chilli, coriander leaves, black pepper, sugar, salt and mix well.
- Take bread slice of any shape and size.
- Put this mixture between two pieces of bread to make a sandwich and press gently.
- Heat pan on low flame and spread butter/oil/ghee on it.
- Sprinkle some mustard seeds, put the sandwich on the pan and press gently.
- Brush some butter/oil/ghee on the top part.
- Turn sandwich over after a some time when bread become nice brown and crispy from down.
- Cook until both sides turn crispy and golden brown.
This is a very simple and easy recipe and it is a must try for easy breakfast.
You May Also Like:
Crispy Aloo Toasts