Egg Paratha roll recipe oe Egg wrap with video: Delicious roll or wrap made with tortilla,paratha or chapati. I often make this paratha roll for my kids lunch box or breakfast. This simple, healthy, high protein roll will keep you filled for long time. When it comes to kid’s lunch box my kidoo is a picky eater. At school he want something which is less messy, quick to eat and yummy. I usually put him sandwiches, pasta, veg pulao, tortilla wrap but this egg paratha roll is his favorite. So I keep it for his tiffin at least once a week. You can make this egg paratha roll with paratha or you can also use tortilla. You can be creative and make this paratha roll in different ways. Before rolling you can stuff this paratha with lettuce, salad, onions, cucumber, tomatoes. To make it spicy you can add some pickle or chutney in to the mix. Make it simple or add some crunch or spice this egg paratha roll tastes delicious every time. You can also pack these parathas for small picnics, for dinner of for lunch.
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ cup Water
- 4 Egg
- 3 tbsp Oil
- ¼ cup Onion chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- 2 Green Chilli fine chopped
- 1 tsp Chat Masala
- In a mixing bowl add whole wheat flour, salt and add little water at a time and knead a soft dough.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes knead the dough once again and take small portion of the dough and roll it to a ball.
- Dip the ball in dry flour and roll it to a small oval shape. Spread little oil on rolled dough, and sprinkle some dry flour. Squeeze from the center and put one part on top of another. This will make nice layered paratha.
- Press it gently from all the sides. Dip it again in dry flour and roll it to 8” circle. Put the rolled paratha on medium hot pan and after few seconds turn it over and apply oil and gently press with spatula.
- Turn it over again and apply oil on this side and gently press with spatula. Turn it couple of times till paratha gets brown spots from both the sides and is completely cooked.
- Take the paratha out and now on the same pan pour little oil. In a bowl mix together egg with little salt.
- Pour egg mixture on the pan and let it cook for a minute. Now take paratha and put it over the egg and press it gently with your spatula.
- After a minute turn it over and press it again with spatula. Egg paratha is almost ready.
- Now spread some fine chopped onions, coriander leaves and chillies. Sprinkle some chaat masalal and roll it from one side to another. Egg paratha roll is ready to serve.
If you are looking for more kids recipes try roti cutlets, macaroni chaat, french toast roll ups, cheese kachori , baked bread rolls, egg cheese toast and lot more on my blog or on my youtube channel.