Schezwan Bread Pizza recipe video with easy to follow instructions. This spicy, garlicky, schezwan bread pizza toast is one of my family favorites and I also made it couple of times for parties and get togethers. I love making bread pizza as they are quick, delicious and very filling. Talking about today’s spicy, garlicky and super delicious schezwan bread pizza recipe, it is very easy to make. Just toast the bread and top them with veggie schezwan noodles, sprinkle some cheese and bake them till cheese melts and bread becomes little crispy. I love Chinese food and often make them for parties, potlucks or for dinner. Soon I’ll be posting more quick and easy to do Indo-Chinese recipes.
Schezwan Bread Pizza Toast
- 6 Bread Slices
- 4 Onion strings
- 4 Baby Corns
- ½ cup Red & Green Bell Pepper chopped in big diagonal pieces
- ½ cup Carrot chopped diagonally
- ¼ cup Noodles boiled
- ¼ cup Paneer
- 1 tsp Dark Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Ginger & Garlic
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese/ Processed Cheese grated
- 2 tbsp Schezwan Sauce
- 1 tbsp Mixture of schezwan sauce & tomato ketchup
- In a small bowl mix together 1 tbsp of ketchup and 1 tbsp of schezwan sauce and keep it aside.
- Heat pan on medium heat and add ginger and garlic. Sauté and cook for few seconds. Now add green onions, mix and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add carrots, bell peppers, baby corns, paneer or tofu and boiled noodles. Increase the heat to high and sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in soya sauce, schezwan sauce, mix everything and cook for one more minute. Transfer veggies in a bowl and let them cool down for some time.
- In a meanwhile line the baking tray with parchment paper. Heat the pan and toast the bread lightly from both sides with butter.
- Put the toasted bread slices on parchment paper. Now apply mixture of tomato ketchup and schezwan sauce which we made earlier on each toast.
- Once veggie mixture is cold enough mix grated cheese in it. Put generous amount of schezwan veggie mixture on each toast and spread it uniformly.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on top. Bake it in pre heated oven at 380F or 190C for 8-9 minutes or till the cheese melts and bread becomes crisp.
- Serve schezwan toast hot and crisp.