Whole Wheat Dosa |Wheat Dosa Recipe | Wheat Dosa | Dosa | Atta Dosa |
Wheat dosa made using whole wheat flour or normal chapati atta. Easy instant atta dosa recipe – It is a very healthy Indian breakfast for kids. This atta ka cheela or dosa is made with very basic ingredients available at home.I tried to make wheat dosa couple of times earlier but every time it used to get soft and come out not as crispy as normal dal dosa. I got this recipe from a book and tried it successfully. This aata dosa is now my family favorite. You can serve it with korma, sambhar, coconut chutney or simple aloo masala. My kids love dosas and sometimes they want it immediately. If I don’t have dosa batter in fridge, I try this wheat dosa that comes very handy. It is super simple to prepare and almost all the ingredients are mostly available at home. You can make this wheat dosa with or without rice flour. Rice flour makes it extra crisp. Wheat dosa is also good for weight loss as it is high in fiber and pretty filling. I like to serve this wheat dosa hot and crisp. Once it becomes cold it won’t taste that good. Wheat dosa is also good for diabetes and you can also give it to babies. Just make soft dosa if you are making for babies. One good thing I love about aate ka dosa is that it comes out very crisp just like paper dosa.
I really recommend you to watch my quick step by step recipe video on how to make wheat dods / atta dosa.
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- ¼ cup Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp Curd
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 pinch Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Oil
- In a mixing bowl take rice flour, wheat flour, yogurt, salt sugar, baking soda and oil.
- Mix it well and now add little bit water at a time and make smooth and lump free batter.
- Consistency of batter should be like dosa batter. Heat dosa pan at medium heat. Once pan is hot take a paper napkin and dip it in water oil mixture. Wipe the pan with this mixture.
- And now take a ladle full of batter and spread the batter on the pan in circular motion.
- Add some oil on top and let it cook for a minute. Now flip dosa and let it cook from this side too.
- Once dosa is crisp from both side take it out.Serve hot wheat dosa with your favorite chutney.
You May Also Like:
Dosa Powder Pre-mix