Crisp Aloo Bread Cutlets | Vegetable Bread Cutlet Recipe. Aloo Bread Cutlet is a super easy recipe that can be prepared with basic ingredients available at home. Aloo bread cutlets are a huge hit in potlucks and partiers. I also pack these yummy cutlets in tiffin boxes along with parathas and chutney.
This Bread Vada or Bread Aloo Cutlet is a very common snack made with potato, bread and some veggies. To make these Cutlets you can use any type of bread like multigrain bread, wheat bread, brown bread or whole wheat bread. Here I like to mash potato with my hands as grated potato become mushy which makes the mixture wet. I like adding cashews to give it a rich taste, as an alternate crushed peanuts can also be added. Dry mango powder is added to give little sourness, instant of that lemon juice can be used. In this recipe, you can also mix any other vegetables of your choice.
Make these cuties for kids tiffin box or enjoy as an evening snack and if it is a rainy season then this is a perfect companion to go with spicy green chutney and a cup of tea.
Bread Aloo Cutlet
- 5 Bread Slices
- 2 Potato boiled
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- 8-10 Curry Leaves fine chopped
- ¼ cup Carrot grated
- 2 tbsp Peas boiled
- ¼ cup Onion fine chopped
- 2 tbsp Suji
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Green Chilli fine chopped
- 1 tbsp Cashew fine chopped
- Cut the sides of the bread. Take a mixing bowl and break bread in small pieces. Break boiled potatoes in small pieces in the same bowl.
- Now add grated carrot, fine chopped coriander and curry leaves, green peas, onions, green chilli, ginger garlic, cashews, red chilli, turmeric, coriander, amchur powder and salt.
- Mix everything well and if you hold the mixture in hand you are able to make balls then mixture is ready.
- Now take sooji or rava in a plate. Grease your hands with little oil. Take small amount of mixture in hand and roll it between your hands.
- Make sure to smooth them from all the sides and flatten them gently . Heat oil at medium high heat.
- Once oil is hot enough fry few cutlets at a time. Turn the cutlets couple of times and fry them till they are golden brown and crisp.
- When cutlets turns golden brown and crisp take them out in paper towel. Enjoy cutlets with coriander or coconut chutney.
I like making this recipe during rainy seasons as it goes perfectly with tea. Do let me know in the comment section your stories with the recipe.
You May Also Like:
Karela Papdi Chaat:
Bread Cheese Kachori:
Aloo ke Pakode: