Aloo bread Kebab with step by step video recipe. Try this new way of making bread rolls and you will love it for sure. Aloo bread kebab are crisp, mouthwatering breakfast or snack recipe which can be made in just 10 minutes. Bread and aloo are the two most common ingredient use in breakfast. These aloo bread kebab is very easy to make. Just assemble everything and fry them. You can make them for breakfast, kids lunch box or for evening snack.
This is a simple but effective recipe to make these rolls crisp and full of flavors. So let’s get going with the recipe.
Aloo Bread Kebab
- 5 Bread Slices
- ½ cup Curd
- 1 Potato boiled, big in size
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 3 tbsp Onion fine chopped
- 3 tbsp Capsicum fine chopped
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Green Chilli & Ginger crushed
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala
- 2 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Bread Crumbs
- Take out the sides of bread slices. Break them in small pieces and pour curd on it. Soak bread pieces in curd for 5 minutes.
- Now take maida add salt and add little water at a time and make thick smooth paste.
- After 5 minutes take bread and curd mixture and mix it with fingers.
- Now add coriander leaves, red chilly powder, crushed chilly ginger, chaat masala, onions and capsicum, salt and boiled potato.
- Mix them well and make small rolls out of it.
- Now dip these rolls in maida mixture and roll them in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil at medium high heat and deep fry bread rolls till they are golden brown and crisp.
- Serve bread rolls with spicy green chutney and ketchup.