Pizza samosa recipe with step by step instructional video. Learn this easy snack to make at home, pizza samosa.
This crisp samosa is made without kneading the dough and filled with a different kind of stuffing. Samosa is one of my favorite snacks and keep trying make different ways of making it. Since my kids love pizza, i tried to merge the two in this recipe in a simple way. These yummy pizza samosas are made with bread and filled with veggies and cheese. I have used white sandwich bread to make these bread samosas, as the sandwich bread is big in size so it is easy to fill the stuffing. For stuffing, you can also use different vegetables for stuffing. Also you can try pizza sauce or pasta sauce in stuffing, if you prefer. This will give authentic taste to pizza samosa. I have used amul cheese cube in these samosas. Alternatively, you can use mozzarella or any other pizza cheese. Covering of this samosa with bread, so that it is super quick and easy to make. You can also use maida or all purpose flour covering like regular samosas. You can see the basic covering made with maida here – samosa recipe . If you are making these pizza samosas for party, you can make the stuffing ahead of time and store it in the fridge. Just, fill the samosa and deep fry them when guests arrive.
- ½ cup Cheese cut into small pieces
- ½ cup Onion fine chopped
- ½ cup Tomato deseeded, fine chopped
- ¼ cup Corn Kernels
- ½ cup Capsicum fine chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Pizza Sauce
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 2 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- Pizza Seasoning
- 8 Bread Slices
- Take all purpose flour and add little water at a time and make smooth and thick batter. Keep it aside.
- Now heat 1-2 tsp of oil in a pan and add onions. Saute them for a minute and add ginger garlic pate and mix well.
- Now add capsicum, tomatoes, corns and salt. Mix everything well and cook till tomatoes are little soft.
- Transfer the veggies in a bowl and let them cool completely. Now add cheese and pizza seasoning and mix it well.
- Take bread pieces and with the sharp knife take out the sides. Roll breads thin with the help of rolling pin. Cut each piece diagonally.
- Now take some all purpose flour and apply it on half side of one edge. Now fold the bread to make a cone.
- Stuff the cone with stuffing and apply all purpose flour paste on the edges. Stick them together and give them samosa shape.
- Heat oil in wok/ kadai or pan. Deep fry samosas till they are golden brown and crisp. Serve bread samosa hot and crisp.
You may also like: