Chutney sandwich recipe video in Hindi. Bombay chutney sandwich is made with flavorful mint chutney and butter. Chutney recipe for chutney sandwich is very easy to make. You can make this chutney and store it in freezer for long time. Refreshing chutney sandwich can be made for evening snack or you can also pack it for kids tiffin box. For paking them for kids lunch box wrap them in cling wrap and pack them in box. You can also make it for evening tea snack.It is very important that chutney for chutney sandwich should be thick. To make it thick I have added roasted chana or dalia.
Chutney Sandwich Recipe
- 1 cup Coriander Leaves roughly chopped
- ½ cup Mint Leaves
- 2 Green Chilli
- 2 tbsp Coconut chopped
- ¼ cup Roasted Chana
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Sugar
- Salt according to taste
- 1 Cucumber chopped
- 8 Bread Slices
- In a mixer jar add Roughly chopped coriander leaves, Mint leaves, Green chilly. Also add chopped coconut, roasted chana or bengal gram, ginger, lemon juice.
- To this add sugar and salt to taste. Grind chutney to thick paste and keep it aside.
- Now take butter and spread it evenly on one side of bread pieces. Take generous amount of chutney and spread it over butter.
- Put some cucumber slices on chutney. Bring together the bread slices to make sandwich.
- Slice chutney sandwiches with tea, coffee or juice.
- Make sure to add roasted chana or dalia while making making chutney.
- Always apply thin layer of butter on bread before applying chutney.
- Butter will create a thin layer and bread will not absorb chutney and will