Egg rolls made with bread. These bread egg rolls are quick, delicious and easy to make. It’s a quick and filling breakfast recipe.Bread rolls is a very common breakfast or snack recipe in Indian cuisine. They are made in many ways. I have also posted potato bread rolls . They are also super delicious.While making egg bread rolls it is important that the stuffing is covered properly. If it is not it will come out while frying. Also oil should not be very hot while frying the rolls. Fry them in medium hot oil so that they are cooked properly from inside and become crisp.
Egg Roll Recipe
- 1 Onion fine chopped
- 1 Tomato fine chopped
- ¼ cup Capsicum fine chopped
- Salt according to taste
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1-2 Green Chilli fine chopped
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Oil for frying
- Heat pan at medium heat add 1 tbsp of oil. As the oil gets hot add cumin seeds, and ginger garlic paste.
- Mix well and saute for some time. Now add onions and cook till they are slightly brown.
- To this add chopped capsicum and cook for few minutes. Add chilly, turmeric, coriander and garam masala powder.
- Mix and add fine chopped tomatoes and 2 tbsp of water. Cook till masala becomes dry.
- Once mixture is ready switch off the heat and let it cool down for some time.
- Add chopped eggs in mixture, mix well and keep it aside. Now take out the edges of bread with a sharp knife and keep them aside.
- Now take a bowl of water and add some salt to it. Take a bread piece , dip it in bowl and squeeze the water out.
- Put generous amount of mixture and clover it from all the sides. Gently smooth the edges and make a roll as shown in video.
- Make all the bread rolls in the same way. Hat oil at memium high heat. Deep fry rolls till they are brown and crisp.
- Serve them with your favorite dip.