Chawal ki kheer or rice kheer recipe video in Hindi. This instant chawal ki kheer is made in pressure cooker in very less time with very less effort.
This rice kheer is made without condensed milk. It is made with fresh full fat milk and sugar.It is one of the best kheer recipe and it’s really a keeper.How to make kheer in Hindi. Do watch my quick kheer recipe video in Hindi. If you watch the full recipe till end and follow my instructions carefully you will make perfect rice kheer.
- ¼ cup Rice
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 liter Milk or 4 cups
- 8-10 Saffron Strings
- 2 tbsp Dry Coconut grated
- 2 tbsp Cashew fine chopped
- 2 tbsp Almonds fine chopped
- 2 tbsp Pistachio fine chopped
- 2 pinch Green Cardomom Powder
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Wash rice with water and keep it aside.
- Take big size pressure cooker and heat it at medium low heat.
- Add ghee and spread it all over the base of the cooker. Now add washed rice and increase the heat to medium high.
- Stir and cook the rice till rice turns light brown in color. Once rice are light brown add half of the milk and kesar.
- Mix well and decrease the heat to lowest. Cover the pressure cooker with lid and cook rice on slow flame for 12-15 minutes.
- After 12 minutes switch off the heat and let the cooker cool down. Now open the lid and mix the rice.
- Switch on the flame to medium high and add rest of the milk. Mix well and cook kheer for 5 minutes.
- To this add sugar, cardamom powder and mix well. Cook it for 10 more minutes.
- Keep string after every few minutes to avoid sticking. After 10 minutes switch off the heat.