Atte Ka Cheela Recipe. Healthy Breakfast Made with Whole Wheat Flour. Atta Cheela. Quick, healthy and easy breakfast recipe – Atte ka Cheela or whole wheat flour veggie pancakes. This nasta or breakfast recipe is easy and can be made with only 1/2 tsp of oil.
This healthy and nutritious Atte Ka Cheela can be served as breakfast or evening snack. You can also prepare it for kids’ tiffin box. Atte ka cheela is a quick alternative to the dal cheela or uttapam which needs to be soaked beforehand. Atte ka cheela can be served with tomato ketchup, fresh chutney or any achaar of your choice. This is an easy recipe of breakfast that can be made quickly and also very tasty. Do try it for your next breakfast or snack time or even as a light meal.
Atte Ka Cheela Recipe
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ⅓ cup Curd
- 1 cup Onion fine chopped
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- Take atta in a mixing bowl. Add curd and salt and mix well.
- Add turmeric powder, chilly powder and chaat masala next add little water at a time and make smooth batter.
- Mix well so that there are no lumps in batter. Cover the batter and leave it for 30-40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes mix the batter and add onions, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of water if needed and mix well.
- Now making cheelas , heat non stick pan at medium heat.
- Take 1-2 ladle of batter and pour it on pan.
- Spread it on the pan and pour little oil on the sides. Let it cook till it is crisp and brown from down.
- Flip them over and cook till cheela is crisp and golden brown from both the sides.
- Once ready serve them with spicy green chutney and ketchup.
My kids love this dish in their tiffin boxes. Let us know in the comment section about your experiences.
You May Also Like:
Chutney Sandwich Recipe | Spicy Sandwich made with Flavorful Chutney | Bombay Green Chutney Sandwich
Palak Paneer Paratha: