Quick, healthy and easy breakfast recipe atte ka cheela. This nashta recipe in Hindi is unique , made in only 1/2 tsp of oil ad very very tasty.
Atte Ka Cheela Recipe
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ⅓ cup Curd
- 1 cup Onion fine chopped
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- Take atta in a mixing bowl. Add curd and salt and mix well.
- Add turmeric powder, chilly powder and chaat masala next add little water at a time and make smooth batter.
- Mix well so that there are no lumps in batter. Cover the batter and leave it for 30-40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes mix the batter and add onions, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of water if needed and mix well.
- Now making cheelas , heat non stick pan at medium heat.
- Take 1-2 ladle of batter and pour it on pan.
- Spread it on the pan and pour little oil on the sides. Let it cook till it is crisp and brown from down.
- Flip them over and cook till cheela is crisp and golden brown from both the sides.
- Once ready serve them with spicy green chutney and ketchup.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!