Are you tired of your kid not eating vegetables, then this is a perfect recipe for you? Make these yummy bread atta veggie tikka and provide your kids with the required proteins that their body needs. This easy crispy recipe makes a perfect evening snack and is enjoyed by people of all age groups.
In this tikka you will be using capsicum, corn, onion, tomato, coriander these are those vegetables that the kids generally avoid eating. By making this yummy and fun tikka you will be able to give your kid all the desired vegetables which will not only help them to gain the required nutrients but will also help their metabolism to go stronger and faster. This yummy bread tikka recipe is an easy recipe that can be made at any time of the day, this recipe acts as a perfect appetizer for your parties as this will be loved by kids and adults and will make your parties super hit.
Veggie Bread Atta Tikki
- 2 cups Coriander leaves+ Mint Leave
- 2 Green Chilli
- ½ inch Ginger
- 1 tsp Roasted Chana
- 8-9 Garlic Cloves
- ½ tsp Black Salt
- Lemon Juice
- 6 White Bread
- ½ cup Capsicum chopped
- ¼ cup Frozen Corn
- 1 Tomato chopped & deseeded
- 1 Onion chopped
- ¼ cup Coriander Leaves chopped
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder
- 1 tsp Green Chilli Sauce
- 4 tbsp Wheat Flour
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour/ Suji
- In a grinder add coriander, mint leaves, chillies, ginger, roasted chana, garlic, black salt, salt and lemon juice.
- Grind everything well without adding water, make a smooth paste.
- In a bowl take some water, dip bread in it, squeeze the excess water out and keep it aside.
- Repeat the process with all the bread slices.
- Add in capsicum, corn, tomato, onion, coriander leaves, chilli flakes, coriander powder, dry mango powder/lemon juice, green chilli sauce, salt, wheatflour, rice flour/ suji.
- Mix everything well and knead it like a dough without using water.
- Grease hands with oil and make patties according to your preference.
- Heat a pan with oil on medium flame.
- Shallow fry patties from both sides until crisp. You can also bake or air fry.
- Remove when it turn golden brown.
- Coriander leaves should be more than the mint leaves.
- Don’t use water as lemon juice and coriander leaves have moisture in it.
- Red or green any chilli sauce can be used.
- Don’t use water because the moisture of bread and vegetables will help.
- If you find the mixture wet then add 1 tbsp of wheat flour or rice flour in it.
- Make sure that your patties are closed at the edges to avoid breaking while frying.