Crispy egg pakora recipe with step by step video recipe in Hindi. Egg bajji or egg bonda is a delicious egg recipe made with very few ingredients. These delicious, soft, melt in mouth egg pakoras is a very quick and simple recipe. Here boiled eggs are dipped in gram flour or besan batter and fried. Adding onions and spices give it a kick and flavors. I have also made green coriander chutney that goes very well with anda pakora. Infact you can use this chutney with any cutlet or pakoras. And if you are looking for more super quick snacks recipes you can try potato fingers, egg cheese toast, pizza cups, cheese balls. Next time when you are looking for some quick snack do try these egg pakoras and I am sure you will love it.
- 2-3 Egg boiled & peeled
- 1 cup Gram Flour
- Salt according to taste
- ½ tsp Carom Seeds
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- ⅛ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 1-2 Green Chilli fine chopped
- 1 Onion small & fine chopped
- Oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl add gram flour, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, coriander leaves, green chilli, baking soda or powder, carom and cumin seeds and salt and mix them well.
- Add little bit water at a time and make a thick batter. Make sure to whish the batter for few minutes. This will make fluffy and crispy egg pakoras.
- Now cut the boil eggs in circles. Heat oil in wok or kadai at medium high heat.
- Dip egg pieces in batter and deep fry them in hot oil. Fry till they are golden brown crisp.