Carrot pickle is a no cooking pickle recipe. This gajar mooli ka achar video recipe in hindi is lip smacking, You can make this carrot pickle in 10 minutes and it will easily last for 10 days. Carrots and radish both are very good for health. To include it in everyday meal, carrot pickle is one of the best way to it. Good thing about this gajar ka achar is that you can make it in just 10 minutes. Here we have used very basic and very few ingredients in making carrot radish pickle. Since lemon juice is used to make this pickle. Make sure to use little extra salt while making carrot radish pickle.While making instant gajar ka achar try to use firm, fresh and blemish free carrots and radish. Wash the carrots and radish thoroughly after peeling. pat them dry so remove extra water. You can also use raw turmeric along with green chilli, carrots and rasish. Cut the carrot and radish in small one inch pieces. I have used yellow mustard seeds as well as black mustard seeds in making gajar mooli ka achar. If you don’t have yellow mustard use only black mustard seeds.This instant gajar ka achhar will last for 1-2 weeks in fridge and 4-5 days outside. You can enjoy it with parathas, dal rice or chapati.
- 2-3 cuo Carrot
- 3-4 cup Radish
- 2 Green Chilli thin sliced
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Black Mustard Seeds
- 1 Lemon medium size
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- ¼ tsp Asafoetida
- 2 tbsp Mustard Oil
- Peel carrots and radish. Wash them thoroughly and pat them dry. Cut them in thin 1 inch pieces.
- Grind yellow and black mustard seeds to coarse powder. Take chopped carrots and radish in a mixing bowl.
- Add hing, red chilli powder, turmeric powder,green chilli. Also add salt, mustard oil, ground mustard and lemon juice. Mix everything well.
- Instant carrot radish pickle is ready. You can eat it after 4-5 hours. Store it in glass bottle in fridge.Carrot pickle will last at least for 1 to 2 weeks.