As the hot summer approaches the first thing that comes to our mind is something cool to drink and soothing to reduce the summer heat. Out of many ice cold beverage I specially like flavorful Sharbat or Sherbets. This recipe of Milk Sharbat is one of those summer drinks that not only kills the heat but also gives you an energy boost.
Milk Sharbat is a healthy yet energizing summer drink. Just one glass of milk sharbat can help you to retain your energy and freshness throughout the day. This recipe ensures that this milk sharbat can be made with the simple ingredients easily available at home. Along with this I also regularly make other summer drinks like aam panna, milkshakes, cold coffee and lassi. It is best thing about summers that we get to drink chilled beverages and enjoy ice creams.
Follow this recipe step by step to make your perfect Milk Sharbat.
- 10 Almonds soaked & peeled
- 10 Cashew soaked
- 2 Green Cardomom soaked
- 2 tbsp Muskmelon Seeds/ Watermelon Seeds soaked
- ½ cup Water
- 4 cups Milk
- ¼ cup Sugar
- In a grinder add almonds, cashew, green cardamom, muskmelon seeds, a little water and grind to make a smooth paste.
- In a pan add water and let it come to boil.
- Next add milk, mix and bring it to boil while stirring in between.
- Once milk is boiling reduce the flame to low, add sugar and mix it well.
- Now add the paste, mix everything well and let it cook for 5-6 minutes while stirring in between.
- After 6 minutes turn off the flame and let it cool down completely while stirring in between.
- Once milk is cool refrigerate it for an hour.
- After one hour take the milk out and sever it.
- To serve it add some ice cubes in a glass, rose syrup and chilled milk.
- Mix it and serve it chilled.