Creamy melt in mouth, flavored mango kulfi recipe that can be made in just 10 minutes. This no cooking mango kulfi is a must try for this summer season.
Mangos are rightfully known as the king of all fruits. It easily blends with everything and you can make so many desserts with it. I make this recipe at home whenever I have a batch of fresh, sweet and ripe mangoes. The best part about this recipe is that you can never go wrong with it.
This mango kulfi recipe is a super easy and fun to make. To make this Mango Kulfi you don’t have to stand in the kitchen for hours. This recipe can be easily made in just 10 minutes, as this recipe of mango kulfi is a no cooking recipe. Here I have used homemade malai but you can also substitute it with fresh cream or heavy whipping cream. Milk powder is added to give perfect creaminess and cardamom powder for some extra flavoring.
Follow the recipe step by step to get the perfect mango kulfi at home. So, lets dive into the recipe.
- 1 Mango peeled & chopped
- 2 tbsp Milk Powder
- 4 tbsp Powdered Sugar or according to your taste
- ¼ tsp Cardamom powder
- ½ cup Malai
- 2 tbsp Milk
- In a grinder add chopped mango and grind to make fine paste.
- Transfer the paste in a bowl, add milk powder, sugar, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Now add malai and mix gently.
- If the consistency is thick then add a little milk.
- Pour kulfi into the molds, cover the molds, place the sticks and refrigerate it overnight.
- After kulfi is frozen completely, demold the kulfi.
- To demold dip the mold in water for a few seconds.
- Roll in between your palms and unmould the kulfi.
- Garnish with grated coconut powder or nuts and serve it chilled
Do try this super easy mango kulfi recipe and let me know if the comment section about your taste experience.