Cheesy Veggie Pizza Sandwich Recipe. How to Make Veg Pizza Sandwich. This crispy, crunchy and cheesy pizza sandwich recipe is very easy to make and loved by everyone.
Pizza sandwich acts as a great breakfast and specially loved by kids. You can make it in no time, if you have the filling/stuffing ready upfront. I love this pizza Sandwich recipe as it is wholesome and filling. For stuffing I used carrots, onion and capsicum, but you can also add any other vegetables of your choice, just make sur6e they are fine chopped. Cheese is good for kids and also their favorite, mixed with healthy vegetables, this sandwich becomes a good choice for breakfast or kid’s parties.
This sandwich can be served with ketchup or any other dip of your choice. I have also posted other interesting breakfast recipes like Rice Utappam, Stuffed Idli and Crispy Aloo Toasts. Do try them as well. Follow this recipe step by step to get the perfect pizza sandwich. So, let’s dive straight into the recipe.
- ¼ cup Onion fine chopped
- ¼ cup Capsicum
- ¼ cup Carrot
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Bread Slices
- Green Chilli Sauce
- Cheese cubed
- In a bowl add onion, capsicum, carrot, pizza seasoning, chilli flakes, coriander leaves and salt.
- Now add ketchup/pizza sauce and mix well.
- On one bread slice add chilli sauce, put generous amount of stuffing and add cubed cheese on it.
- Cover and press gently.
- To cook the sandwich heat pan on medium flame.
- Apply some ghee/butter on pan, place the sandwich on it and press gently.
- Cover and cook on both side till crisp and cheese melts.
I make this recipe frequently as my family loves the taste of it. Tell us about your fun experience in the comment section.