No Condensed Milk Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe Made Only From Milk. Have you ever thought that you can make creamy, tasty and melt in mouth vanilla ice cream at home? That too without using condensed milk, cream or malai. This homemade vanilla ice cream can be made with basic ingredients easily available at home.
Once I started making this ice cream I stopped purchasing the packaged one. This recipe of vanilla ice cream can be served with cold coffee or gulab jamun or any other dessert as well. It tastes better and of course preservatives free. My kids love ice creams and I always prefer making them at home. You can also see mango ice cream, malai kufli , mango kulfi recipes on my blog. They all are super easy and made with easy ingredients mostly available at home.
It is very important to maintain the proportions in this recipe. I have used 2 cups of milk, 2 tbsp corn flour and 1/2 cup of sugar. You can adjust sugar according to your choice though. Here make sure you stir the mixture continuously to avoid the formation of malai (cream) on top that is required to get the smooth texture of ice cream.
Follow the recipe step by step to get the creamy, soft and perfect ice cream.
Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 cups Milk
- ½ cup Sugar or according to your taste
- ¼ cup Milk Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- In a bowl add corn flour, little milk at a time and mix well.
- Heat a wide pan and add cornflour and milk mixture in it.
- Add sugar, mix well and cook till milk gets thick.
- Cook on medium flame and keep stirring till milk gets thick.
- Once milk is thick turn off the flame & keep stirring until mixture is completely cold.
- Once mixture is cold transfer it into a grinder.
- Then add milk powder in the grinder, vanilla essence and blend well together.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl, cover it with aluminum foil.
- Freeze it overnight and serve it chilled.
You May Also Like:
Badam (Almond) Milk:
Instant Malai Kulfi: