Mango Cake Recipe l No Egg, No Condensed Milk, No Overn Mango Cake Recipe. This milk Mango Cake recipe is made from very basic ingredients available at home. It is super easy and can be made with or without an oven. This eggless, soft and spongy mango cake recipe is a must-try in mango season.
Mango cake is a true piece of delight. I make sure that I make this recipe when there are fresh mangoes in the market every summer. While making this delicious mango cake, do make sure to use sweet, juicy mango for better results. It is also very important to grease the cake tin properly so that mango cake comes out properly. While making any cake it is very important to sieve all the dry ingredients properly and don’t forget to adjust the sweetness of the batter according to the sweetness of mangoes. You can use melted ghee or butter can also be used in place of oil if you don’t like the taste of oil.
This recipe of mango cake is very easy to make and if you follow the recipe exactly you will get a perfectly spongy and fluffy cake. This mango cake is a perfect dessert and even a perfect gift to a friends. I like to serve it with some fresh chopped mangoes and chopped nuts.
I have also posted recipes of matka kulfi sweet vermicelli and masala milk. Follow the recipe step by step to get the perfect spongy and tasty mango cake. So let’s not waste time and dive straight into this scrumptious recipe 🙂
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Milk Powder
- 1 cup Mango chopped
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Oil/ Melted Butter
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence/ Mango Essence
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Grease a cake tin with some oil or melted butter, place butter paper on it and grease again.
- In a bowl shift in all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, milk powder and keep it aside.
- In a grinder add mango, sugar and make a smooth paste of it and sugar gets dissolved.
- Now add oil/ melted butter and mix it well add vanilla essence and mix well again.
- Now slowly add the dry ingredients & mix using cut & fold method.
- Next add vinegar, mix again and transfer into cake tin.
- Tap the cake tin to even out the batter.
Baking without Oven
- Take a large kadhai or pan, put a stand in center, cover and heat it on low flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Place the pan with batter in pre-heated pan, cover with a lid and place a towel on it.
- Cook on medium flame for 3-4 minutes. After 5 minutes cook on lowest flame for 35-40 minutes.
- After 35 minutes check the cake by poking it with a toothpick, if toothpick comes out clean means it is ready.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool down completely before demolding. Once cold flip it out on a plate.
- If you don’t have butter paper then sprinkle some dry all-purpose flour on it.
- You can skip milk powder if you want.
- If you want to cook in a microwave cook at 180 degree for 25-30 minutes.