Achaari Mirchi Recipe | Achari Mirchi Fry Recipe | Instant Green Chilli Pickle Recipe
Tangy, spicy and delicious Aachari Mirchi is made from pickle or achaar masala and that is how it gets its name. This recipe of Aachari Mirchi fry is very easy and it can be made in just 10 minutes and stored for several days in fridge.
For this recipe, I have used long light color green chillies that are less spicy but you can also use the spicier version too. Make sure to remove the seeds of chillies as we need some space to fill the stuffing. It also cuts down the heat of the chillies. This recipe of Aachari Mirchi is made from the ingredients mostly available at your home all the time. It can enhance the taste of any of your dish. You can have this with vada pav, paratha, rice or any dish of your choice. It gives a nice spicy kick to our daily meal.
At my home we don’t make spicy food because of kids. I make these spicy chatpati achari mirchi fry and store them in fridge for 2-3 weeks. It enhances the taste of my lunch and dinner.
I have also posted other recipes of chillies like Dahi Mirchi, Mirchi Fry and Hari Mirchi Ki sabzi. If you love chillies then these are the dishes for you. Follow this recipe step by step to get the perfect Aachari Mirchi at home. So let’s dive straight into the recipe.
- 25 Green Chilli washed & dried
- 1 tbsp Black Mustard Seeds
- ½ tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- 2 tbsp Fennel Seeds
- ½ tsp Nigella Seeds
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ¼ tsp Asafoetida
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Dry Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder
- 2-3 tbsp Mustard Oil
- Remove the stem of chilles, slit them open and then remove the seeds.
- Next in a grinder add mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, nigella seeds, fennel seeds grind to make a coarse powder.
- Transfer the masala in a bowl.
- Now in the same bowl add asafoetida, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, dry mango powder and salt.
- Mix well and add oil in it little at a time while mixing it to make a thick paste.
- Now stuff chillies with generous amount of masala in it.
- Now heat 1 tbsp mustard oil in a pan.
- Once oil is warm add chillies in it and spread chillies in single layer.
- Cover and cook on medium high for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2 minutes flip them over turn off the heat and let it cook from both the sides.
I love serving this dish as a side dish to most of my food. Let me know in the comment section with which dish do you like these chillies the best.
You May Also Like:
Bhune Aam ki Chutney: