Sabji Suji Ka Nastha | Vegetable Semolina Breakfast Recipe | Healthy Breakfast Recipe For Kids | Healthy, tasty and full of protein this vegetable semolina breakfast recipe is a very unique recipe. This recipe is delicious, full of crunch and if made once your kids will demand it again and again.
If you are one of those moms who struggle to feed your kids with vegetables then this recipe is for you. This veggie suji nashta is an easy way to feed all the vegetables of your choice to kids. For this recipe, I have used carrots, capsicum, onion, tomatoes but you can also add peas, corn or any other vegetable of your choice. Since mostly, I make this recipe for kids, I make sure to use very little green chilli but if you want you can add more too. Mostly I like pairing up this breakfast with fresh chutneys but it also goes well with ketchup and other dips. You can also pack this in kids lunch boxes.
My kids love this special breakfast. Let me know in the comment section about your kid’s favorite recipes. I have also posted other tasty recipes for kids like Cheesy Veggie Pizza, Bread Paratha, Chutney Sandwich and many more. Do try them as well.
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 Onion fine chopped
- 6 tbsp Carrot fine chopped
- 6 tbsp Capsicum fine chopped
- 6 tbsp Cabbage fine chopped
- 6 tbsp Tomato fine chopped
- Green Chilli fine chopped
- Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder/ Lemon Juice
- 1¼ cup Suji/Rava/Semolina
- ½ cup Thick Curd
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- In a pan add oil, onion and cook till onion turns pink.
- Next add carrots, capsicum, cabbage, tomatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves and slat.
- Saute and cook till all veggies are dry.
- After a while add red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, dry mango powder.
- Mix and cook till vegetables are soft and dry.
- Once soft and dry turn off the heat and let it cool down completely.
- Till vegetables are cooling in a bowl add rava, salt, curd, water and mix well.
- Cover and let the mixture rest for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add the vegetable to the mixture and mix again.
- Adjust the consistency by adding water if required.
- Now whip the mixture for 2 minutes and then add baking soda and mix again.
- Now grease a pan with oil next drop little cumin seeds, mustard seeds and sesame seeds.
- On top of it spread the batter like pan cake.
- Even the sides, cover and cook on low flame till crisp from the bottom.
- Next add little oil on the sides, top and cook again.
- Once cooked from bottom flip and repeat the same.
You May Also Like: