Crispy Aloo Pakora Recipe | Aloo Laccha Pakora | Crispy Aloo Pakoda Recipe: Crispy, crunchy and unique aloo lachha pakora or potato stick pakora is a different type of pakora recipe. These pakoras are fun to serve and can be prepared in minutes.
Potato Stick pakoras are also known as potato fritters or potato fingers. These crispy pakora are made from chickpea flour or gram flour (besan), potatoes and some spices. To make these pakoras extra crisp I also add little rice flour along with chickpea flour. I have used very basic spices in making these pakoras, so you don’t need to think twice before making them. This rainy season do try this unique aloo laccha pakora and give this rainy season a curly twist.
laccha Aloo Pakora
- 3 Potato peeled & cut into french fries shape
- 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 cup Gram Flour
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds coarsely ground
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- ½ tsp Carom Seeds crushed in between palms
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- 2 tsp Oil warm
- In a bowl add potato, wash with water and sieve water out.
- Next add little salt, dry mango powder, red chilli powder mix well and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- To make the batter in a bowl add gram flour, rice flour, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, red chilli flakes, carom seeds and salt.
- Mix well and add little water at a time to make a thick paste.
- Next add coriander leaves, warm oil and whip it for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add marinated potatoes and mix well.
- Now to fry it in a pan heat oil on medium high.
- Drop pakora with the help of a spoon and fry till crisp and golden from all the sides.
Follow the recipe step by step to get the perfect laccha aloo pakora and do let us know in the comments how you liked this crispy, crunch dish.