Dahi Ki Chutney | Curd Chutney Recipe | Dahi Ki Chatni | This curd chutney is a super tasty one and a great companion to any meal.
Dahi Chutney is a spicy side dish which is made with curd, chilies and few basic Indian spices. I like to grind the masala for this chutney in a mortar as I like the taste when masala is coarsely ground, but you can also grind it in a grinder. This chutney does not go bad for a long time when kept in fridge.
I love serving this chutney with roti, puri, paratha, rice or just about any meal. This is a perfect side dish. I have also posted other yummy chutney recipes like Raw Mango Chutney, Onion Chutney, Kachee Aam Ki Laungi and many more. Do try them as well.
This is a go to recipe for me to spice up a simple meal. Let me know in the comment section how did you like this chutney.
Spicy Chilli Curd Chutney
- 14-15 Garlic Clove
- 2 tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 3-4 Dry Red Chilies
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chili powder
- ¼ cup Water
- 3-4 tbsp Oil
- ¼ cup Water
- 4 tbsp Curd
- In a mortar add garlic, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, dry red chilies and grind to make a coarse paste.
- Now in a bowl red chili powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, water and mix well.
- In a pan add oil once oil is warm add masala.
- Saute the masala and cook on low heat till masala starts to release oil.
- Next add chilli paste and water.
- Increase the flame to medium high and let the chutney thicken a bit.
- Now add thick curd mix well and cook till chutney thickens a bit and releases oil.
- Next add salt mix well and cook for 1 minute.