Lehsun Mirch Kachumar Chatni | Lehsun Mirch ka Thecha | Garlic Chilli Chutney: Spicy, tasty and easy to make Thecha is an amazing side dish. This recipe of Kachumar chutney is made from the very basic ingredient available at home and can be served with roti, paratha, rice, dals or just any meal.
I make Lehsun Mirch Kachumar Chutney in excess and store it in fridge for few days. The heat of chillies and the pungent taste of garlic makes a perfect combination together. Just add a few spices along and you have your perfect kachumar chutney ready.
I also serve this chutney with many snacks like Chilli Bhaji, Bread Atta Tikki, Aloo Kurkure and many more. My personal favorite is to serve thecha with puri. Let me know in the comment section with what you would love to serve this amazing thecha.
Lehsun Mirchi ki Thecha Chutney
- 8-10 Green Chilli big, washed and cut into half
- 20-22 Garlic Clove
- Heat a pan on medium low and add oil in it.
- Saute the chilli and garlic till there is slight change in colour.
- Once chilli, garlic are roasted turn off the heat and transfer it to a mortar.
- Now add salt and grind to make a coarse mixture.
- Once the mixture is ready again turn on the heat and add 1 tsp oil in it
- Transfer the mixture into the pan and cook for 2 minutes while stirring in between to avoid burning.
- After 2 minutes turn off the heat.
You May Also Like:
Lauki Chilka Chutney:
Mooli Mirchi Achaar: