Lehsuni Aloo Matar Recipe | Garlic Aloo Matar Sabzi Recipe | If you are someone who goes crazy over the taste of garlic then this recipe is for you. Lehsuni Aloo Matar is a very famous north Indian dish.
Lehsuni Aloo Matar is one such dish that can be served with roti, puri, paratha, dal & rice. For this recipe, I have used small baby potatoes which adds extra taste to the dish. Although usually aloo matar is a heavy dish and is made by using a lot of masalas. Whereas this lehsuni aloo matar sabji is made with light mix of masalas and is very easy to make.
For Lehsuni Aloo Matar you don’t have to rush to the market to get the ingredients. They are mostly available at home. This recipe of dry aloo matar sabji can be made easily within jiff. If you do not eat garlic, still you can use the same recipe, just skip the garlic part.
I have also posted other curry or sabji recipes like Kaddu Ki Sabzi, Hari Mirch Sabzi, Besan Ke Gatte and many more. Check them out as well. I like serving this dish with fine chopped coriander leaves. Let me know in the comment section how you liked this garlicy recipe.
Follow this recipe step by step to get the perfect Lehsuni Aloo Matar at home. So let’s dive into the recipe.
Lehsuni Aloo Matar
- ½ kg Baby Potatoes
- 15-20 Garlic
- 1 inch Ginger
- 2 Green Chilies chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 cup Peas boiled
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- ½ tsp Dry Mango Powder
- In a pan add potatoes, water, salt and cook till potatoes are boiled.
- Once boiled peel and keep aside.
- In a mortar add garlic, ginger, green chili, coriander leaves and crush to make a coarse paste keep aside.
- Now in a pan heat little oil, cumin seeds, crushed masala and saute it well.
- Next add baby potatoes, peas and cook till potatoes are roasted.
- Once roasted add turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, dry mango powder, salt mix well and cook.
- Once cooked turn off the heat and serve.
You May Also Like:
Methi Malai Matar:
Methi Malai Matar Recipe- How to yummy, healthy and creamy methi malai matar at home?
Dum Aloo Recipe | Aloo Dum Recipe | No Cream or Cashew Paste Recipe