Protein Salad Recipe| Immunity Booster Salad | Weight loss Salad Recipe | Protein Rich Diet | Tangy, tasty and healthy salad recipe for an extra dose of protein in you meals.
If you are someone who is trying to stay fit or is starting your weightless journey then this recipe is for you. And even if you are just looking for a protein rich food, then too this recipe is just right for you. I used soya chunks, paneer, curd and a lot of vegetable to make it diversely nutritious and tasty.
This salad recipe is a quick one and can be made from simple day to day ingredients. Another advantage of this high protein salad is that it keeps you full for a longer period of time than the regular salads. This salad is tangy and spicy that makes it easier to add to your regular meal.
So, let’s take a healthy dip in to the recipe.
- ½ cup Soya Chunks boiled and drained
- ½ cup Hung Curd
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ½ cup Paneer diced
- 1 tsp Oil
- ½ cup French Beans chopped
- ½ cup Carrot chopped
- ½ cup Broccoli chopped
- ¼ cup Capsicum chopped
- In a bowl add curd, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, salt, ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Add soya chunks and paneer, mix well and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Now in a pan add oil and let it heat a bit.
- Once oil is hot add marinated paneer, soya chunks spread and cook for a while.
- Cook till crisp and well cooked.
- Now in the same pan add water, French beans, carrots mix, cover and cook for a while.
- After 5 minutes add broccoli, capsicum, broccoli, capsicum sprinkle some salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook again for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes turn off the heat and transfer vegetables into a bowl.
- Next add fried soya chunks, paneer and sprinkle some black pepper powder, chilli flakes, chopped onions.
- Also add fresh lime juice, fine chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
Let me know in the comment section how you liked this tasty, healthy dish.