Dora Cake Recipe Without Egg | Dora Pancakes Recipe | Stuffed Pancakes | Yummy, spongy and extremely delicious Dora cake is one such dish that almost all the kids love. Dora cake or stuffed pancake gained its popularity through the famous cartoon character Doraemon.
Although it is a recipe for kids, the secret is that even I love this recipe 🙂 . Dora cakes can be made from the basic ingredients and can be served as breakfast, dessert and even as snacks. For this recipe, I have used all-purpose flour (maida) but if you are planning to give Dora cakes a healthier touch then you can also make with whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour. Although some people think Dora cake is just a stuffed pancake but the recipe is very different from regular pancakes. I have also posted other recipes for kids like Suji Paneer Nugget, Pizza Sandwich, Besan Frankie and many more. Do try them as well. One ingredient that I always add in my Dora cakes is honey as it gives Dora cakes even richer taste and color, although adding honey is optional here.
I have also posted other recipes of sweet dishes like Meetha Daliya, Bhapa Doi, Sweet Vermicelli Semiya and many others. Check them out as well. You can serve these dora cakes just like that or stuff them with thick layer of chocolate syrup or Nutella between two Dora cakes. Let me know in the comment section how you liked this dora cake recipe.
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- ⅓ cup Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup Milk Powder
- 1 cup Milk at room temperature
- 1 tsp Honey
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- In a bowl add all-purpose flour, powdered sugar, milk powder and mix well.
- Next add little milk at a time and mix well.
- Now whip the batter for 1 minute.
- Next add honey, vanilla syrup and mix again.
- At last add baking soda and mix well again.
- To make dora cakes heat a non stick pan on low flame and grease well with oil.
- Now drop one ladle of batter and it will spread on its own.
- Cover and cook till golden brown from bottom on lowest flame.
- After golden brown flip gently and cook from the other side as well.