Soya Crispies Recipe | Crispy Soya Chunks Snack Recipe | Protein Rich Snacks | Healthy, tasty and crunchy soya crispy snack is a unique snack that is ideal for parties or get together or just make it for evening tea time.
Soya Crispies can be made from simple ingredients. Soya chunks are mostly boiled in water before using them in most of the recipes. In this recipe I also added chopped garlic while boiling soya chunks to enhance their taste. Although adding garlic is optional, if you don’t eat garlic then just skip it. It is very important to squeeze out as much water as possible from soya chunks after boiling, that is needed to keep them super crisp. In this recipe I have added rice flour to make this snack crispier but if you don’t have rice flour then you can also use all-purpose flour too.
This dish makes a great snack and becomes the highlight of the evening tea parties. These soya crispies are easy to make and yummy to eat. With a few tricks and tips, you can make a perfect tangy street style recipe at the comfort of your home. I have also posted other party appetizer recipes like Stuffed Mushrooms, Mini Aloo Kachori, Bhujia Aloo Tikka and many more.
- 3 glass Water
- Garlic Clove fine chopped, optional
- 1 cup Soya Chunks
- ½ cup Curd
- ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger & Garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp Mustard Oil
- Soya Chunks
- ¼ cup Rice Flour
- ¼ cup Corn Flour
- 1 cup Spinach washed
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves washed
- 7-8 Garlic Clove
- 2 Green Chilli
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- ¼ tsp Asafoetida
- ¼ cup Curd
- In a grinder add spinach, coriander leaves, garlic, green chilies, cumin powder, asafoetida, curd and salt.
- Grind to make fine paste of it.
- In a bowl add water, salt, garlic cloves and set it to heat.
- Add soya chunks and boil till they are soft.
- Once boiled strain and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- After cooling squeeze excess water out of chunks.
- In the same mixing bowl add curd, garam masala powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, black pepper powder, chaat masala, cumin powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
- Now add ginger and garlic, mustard oil, mix and keep aside.
- Add soya chunks to the marinade.
- Next add rice flour, corn flour and mix everything well.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes fry marinated soya chunks in medium hot oil until crisp.
- Once golden brown turn off the heat and remove the chunks from oil.
My favorite combination is spinach chutney with this dish but you can serve it with ketchup or any other dip of your choice. Let me know in the comment section how you liked this recipe.
You May Also Like:
Lehsun Mirchi Kachumar:
Suji Paneer Nuggets:
Amla ka Achaar: