A healthy, energizing and super tasty memory-boosting drink powder recipe. This energy drink powder is made with rich ingredients that are known to help in improving overall brain health, eyesight and body strength in general.
This energy powder can be mixed in milk and be given to kids as part of breakfast or even as mid day snack. This powder is equally beneficial for the elderly as well. This energy powder is very healthy and can be made from quick to fetch ingredients. For this powder, I have used a combination of nuts, seeds and dry fruits. Though it is supposed to be most beneficial to have in the mornings, you can also have it in the night. This drink also helps in good night sleep because of nutmeg.
Follow this recipe step by step to make the perfect energy booster drink powder.
- 6 tbsp Pistachio unsalted
- ½ cup Walnuts
- ½ cup Almonds
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- ½ cup Muskmelon Seeds/ Watermelon Seeds
- 1 tsp Saffron Strings
- 1 small Nutmeg grated
- 15 Green Cardamom cover removed
- 1 pinch Cinnamon Powder
- 10-12 Black Pepper Corn
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Heat a pan on medium high and add almonds, pista, walnuts and muskmelon seeds.
- Dry roast all the nuts till crisp while stirring continuously.
- Once crispy transfer the nuts in a bowl and let it cool down completely.
- Now in the same pan add green cardamom seeds, fennel seeds, saffron strings and roast them without turning on the heat as the pan is hot from roasting nuts.
- Dry roast till saffron turn dark in colour.
- Now in a grinder add sugar then the mixture of roasted green cardamom seeds, fennel seeds and saffron strings.
- Next add black pepper corn, nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, turmeric powder and grind to make fine powder of it.
- Now remove half powder in a bowl and then add nuts and grind to make fine powder of it.
- Make sure you do not over grind the mixture or nuts will loose oil.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Once cold store in clean, glass container.
How to make energy drink from energy powder?
- In a glass add 1-2 tbsp of mixture, add little milk and mix well.
- After mixing add the remaining milk garnish with rose petals and serve.
I like serving this powder with hot milk but it tastes equally good in cold milk as well. Let me know in the comment section how you liked this recipe.
You May Also Like:
Grilled Tofu Sandwich: