Potato fingers Recipe | Crispy Potato Snack Recipe | Aloo Suji Nashta | These potato suji fingers are crispy lip-smacking snack and super easy to make. These potato fingers are basically made with rava or suji, potatoes, herbs and some spices.
This yummy snack is called Potato fingers as it looks like fingers and also you can just eat with fingers with out needing any fork or spoon. It is a cool party starter that can be ready within minutes. Potato fingers are a vegetarian alternative to famous fish fingers. I love serving them with various dips and chutneys but you can also serve these yummy crispy snacks with ketchup or mayo.
This fresh potato finger snack is loved by kids as well as grown-ups and teenagers. I have also posted similar party snack recipes like Aloo Bread Kebab, Chutney Bombs, Mini Aloo Kachori and many more. Do browse them as well.
- ¾ cup Water
- ½ up Rava
- ¾ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 cup Potato boiled & grated
- 2-3 Green Chilli fine chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- In a medium hot pan add water, rava, salt and oil.
- Mix well and cook till mixture starts to leave the sides.
- Once it leaves sides, cover the mixture and let it cool down completely.
- Next transfer mixture into a bowl and then add potato to it.
- Next add green chillies, ginger garlic paste and mix everything well.
- Now grease your hands with oil and mix the mixture again.
- Take a golf bowl size mixture and roll to a cylindrical shape.
- Heat oil on medium high and drop the potato fingers in it.
- Cook till golden brown and crisp.
This quick snack in a huge hit in my house and I recommend it for all.Let me know in the comment section with how do you like this crispy snack.