Chawal Ke Atte Ke Vade | Rice Flour Vada Recipe | These crispy and very tasty vada or cutlets are made from rice flour and suji. These are relatively a healthier and interesting alternative to regular pakora that we typically make.
I make this rice vada with green chutney often during monsoon season. This is a quick and easy snack recipe and these vada can be made in a jiff as it does not require a long list of ingredients. I love serving this crispy snack with green chutney but you can also serve it with Onion Chutney, Carrot Chutney, Garlic Chutney or any other chutney of your choice.
Some people like adding a few veggies to this recipe to twist it but I like making it plain. But you can feel free to add fine chopped veggies to increase its nutrition value. I have also posted other similar snack recipes like Kuttu Vada, Rice Vada, Aloo Bonda Vada and many more. Do explore them as well.
This recipe can be made from the day to day ingredients and does not require much oil and can be shallow fried. Follow this recipe step by step to get the perfect Vada at home.
Chawal Ke Atte Ke Vade
- Coriander Leaves
- Mint Leaves
- 2 Green Chili
- 7-8 Garlic Clove
- ½ Lemon Juice
- 2 Potato boiled, peeled & mashed
- ¾ cup Rice Flour
- ½ cup Suji/Rava
- 1 Onion fine chopped
- ¾ cup Curd
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 7-8 Curry Leaves fine chopped
- 2 Green Chilli fine chopped
- 1 tsp Carom Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- In a grinder add coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilli, garlic cloves, lemon juice and salt.
- Grind to make a fine paste of it.
- In a bowl add potatoes, rice flour, suji, onion, curd, chilli flakes, curry leaves and green chilli.
- Next add carom seeds, cumin seeds, salt and mix well.
- After mixing knead it like a dough cover and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes grease hands with oil and make thin small patties.
- Heat a pan on medium high and add oil in it.
- Once oil is a bit hot drop the patties in it and shallow them till crisp and golden brown in colour.
Let me know in the comment section how you liked this recipe.