Pav Pasta Recipe | Cheesy Pav Pasta | Kid’s breakfast Recipe | The cheesy, creamy and unique recipe of pav pasta is super delicious and easy. I can vouch that if you make this recipe once you will make it again and again.
This recipe of Pav Pasta is easy and can be made from the basic ingredients available at home. For veggies, I have used carrots, capsicum and beans but you can also add corn, peas or any other veggies of your choice. I love making Italian recipes with Indian twist. I have also posted other Indo-Italian recipes like Stuffed Mushrooms, Garlic Bread, Pizzas and many more. Do try them as well.
For this recipe, I have used cheese cubes but if you don’t have them you can also use cheese slices. You can prepare and keep the sauce of Pav Pasta and later when you want to serve, just add Pav in it. I have also posted other pasta recipes like White Sauce Pasta, Indian Style Pasta, Vegetable Pasta Soup . Do give them a try too.
Here is the detailed recipe:
- 5 Pav fresh
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 7-8 Garlic Clove crushed
- 1 tbsp Italian Herb Seasoning
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 Onion fine chopped
- ½ cup Carrot fine chopped
- ½ cup Capsicum fine chopped
- 5-6 Beans fine chopped
- Tomato; puree 3 tomatoes
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- ¼ cup Fresh Cream or Malai
- 2 cubes / slices Processed Cheese / Cheese Slice
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- Cut the pav into 8 pieces. For more clarity check out the video.
- In a pan add oil, butter and let the butter melt.
- Once butter melts add garlic, Italian herb seasoning, chili flakes mix and roast a bit.
- Next add onions and cook till onions are a bit soft.
- Now add carrot, capsicum, beans, salt mix and saute veggies for a while.
- Once veggies are semi cooked add tomato puree and cook well.
- Once tomato looks cooked add red chili powder, black pepper powder, tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Next add fresh cream and mix again.
- After adding fresh cream add cheese cubes and saute till the cheese melts completely.
- Once cheese melts add water and bring the sauce to boil.
- Now add pav in it, coriander leaves mix gently cook for one minute and then turn off the heat.
This dish tastes best when garnished with cheese, Italian seasoning, chili flakes and coriander leaves. Let me know in the comment section how did you like this recipe.
You May Also Like:
Cheese Bread Kachori:
Egg Cheese Sandwich: