Crispy Corn Recipe | Masala Corn Snack Recipe | Crispy corn is a popular party appetizer that often order in the restaurants. But making them perfectly crispy is a tricky business. If you are someone who loves corns then this recipe is specially for you.
This crispy corn snack is a super tasty one and can be made from the most basic ingredients. This is a homemade and healthy and even more interesting alternative to the crispy corn that we get in the restaurants. You can make this snack anytime as this recipe does not need a long list of ingredients. In this recipe I gave these corns a spicy twist to make them even more masaledar.
I have also posted other crunchy snack recipes like Soya Crsipes, Moong Dal Twisties, Potato Fingers and many more. Do try them as well. Here is the step by step detailed recipe to make the perfect crispy corns at home.
- 1 cup Corn frozen
- 2 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Oil
- ½ cup Green Onion fine chopped
- 1-2 Green Chilli slit
- Capsicum fine sliced
- Bell Pepper fine sliced
- 1 tsp Tomato Ketchup
- Chaat Masala / Lemon Juice
- In a bowl add corn, all purpose flour, corn flour, ginger garlic paste, salt and mix well.
- Add little water, mix well so that the corn is well coated.
- In a pan add oil and let it heat a bit.
- Next add small amount of pakora, flip a few times till crisp and golden brown.
- Once crisp and remove it.
- Next heat another pan add oil then add green onion, green chili, capsicum, bell pepper and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Next add corn to it and then tomato ketchup.
- Now add chaat masala and mix well.