Colorful Marie Gold Biscuit Barfi Recipe | You may have tried many kinds of barfi but have you tried this tasty, melt in the mouth easy to make colorful biscuits barfi?
This recipe of biscuits barfi is super easy and can be made with very simple ingredients. I love making sweets and whenever I am in a hurry and can not go for traditional sweets, I switch to this mouth-watering easy barfi recipe. You can make and store it in fridge for 2-3 days easily.
This is an easy recipe and can be prepared quickly if you have all the preparation. Make sure you check out the video to get a clear idea of the process. I have added almonds to the recipe to make it healthier. For this recipe I have used Marie biscuits but you can also use Oreo or ParleG or any other similar biscuit in this recipe. While using other biscuits, you may need to adjust the quantity of condensed milk to balance the consistency.
- 18-20 Marie Biscuits ground to make a coarse powder
- ¼ cup Milk
- ½ cup Almonds ground to make a coarse powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar Sprinkles
- 2 tbsp Coco Powder/ Chocolate Powder
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Ghee/Butter room temperature
- In a bowl add chocolate powder, 2-3 tbsp milk and mix to make a lump free batter.
- Next add ghee, condensed milk and mix well.
- In a non pan add the chocolate mixture mix and let one boil come to it on high flame while stirring continuously.
- Once one boil comes turn off the heat and stir for couple of minutes.
- Next add biscuits and almonds mixture.
- Mix well and turn on the heat again. Cook for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds turn off the heat and keep on stirring till pan in cold.
- Now grease a pan, glass bowl or plastic box well ghee/butter.
- Next spread the sprinkles to the bottom of the container.
- Now add the barfi batter and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Next refrigerate it for 2-3 hours and after 2-3 hours transfer it to a plate.
- Cut the barfi in desired shape sand sizes.
Let me know in the comment section how you liked this recipe.