Leftover Rice Pakora Recipe | Chawal ke Pakora | Crispy, crunchy and no waste rice pakora is an amazing snack and can be made in no time with leftover rice.
Rice pakora or chawal ke pakore is a quick and delicious snack. Rice pakoras are made with rice, gram flour and mix of spices. As the name suggest, these crispy rice pakoras are made with cooked or leftover boiled rice. I have also added freshly ground cumin, coriander and carom seeds here that enhances the flavor multiple times and the aroma of fresh coriander leaves and curry leaves makes them super appetizing. Here in making rice pakoras I have used leftover boiled rice, which is pretty soft. If you are using rice which is little hard then add little water and cook it for some extra time till rice becomes little soft. Also you may have to mix more or less gram flour till you get the nice the desired consistency.
I have also posted the recipe of Leftover Roti Halwa, Rice Balls, Roti Cheela and many more. Do check them out as well.
Chawal k Pakode
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- 8-10 Curry Leaves fine chopped
- ½ tsp Coriander Seeds
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- ¼ tsp Carom Seeds
- ½ cup Onion fine chopped
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 cup Rice cooked
- ¾ cup Gram Flour
- Crush coriander, cumin and carom seeds to coarse powder.
- In a mixing bowl take boiled rice add ground spice powder.
- Add chili flakes, coriander and curry leaves, onions, turmeric powder, gram flour and salt.
- Mix everything well. Heat oil on medium heat. When oil is hot enough drop bite size balls in oil.
- Fry them till they are golden brown and crisp. Serve them hot.
This is a super easy recipe which is made from the basic ingredients. Let me know in the comment section how you liked this recipe.