Stuffed Onion Rings Recipe | Crispy Onion Rings Recipe | Tasty, crispy, crunchy onion rings stuffed with yummy mixture of potato masala.
Onion is a very versatile ingredient and is used in many Indian dishes. I have posted many recipes with onion as a base ingredient like Onion Chutney, Onion Pakora, Onion Kulcha and many others. Stuffed Onion Rings is a variation to stuffed capsicum rings that I posted earlier.
You can serve these onion rings as snacks or as just as an amazing side dish to rice, roti or paratha. I have made the stuffing using potato but you can also add any other vegetable masala or paneer, just make sure that stuffing is thick enough to stay together.
This spicy and tasty stuffed onion rings recipe is an easy one and you will get almost all the ingredients at home. If you are making them for the party you can do half preparation ahead of time and fry them when guests arrive. I have also posted recipes of other party snacks like Vegetable Pakora and Pyaaz Ki Kachori, potato lollipops and many others. Do try them as well.
Follow the instructions step by step and they will be ready in no time. So let’s dive into the recipe.
Stuffed Onion Rings
- 3 Potato boiled & mashed
- ¼ cup Frozen Corn
- ¼ cup Frozen Peas
- ¼ cup Capsicum fine chopped
- Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Lemon Juice
- In a bowl add all the stuffing ingredients and mash it well.
- Cut onion into thick rings and fill a good amount of stuffing into the onion rings.
- Press it well with hands from both the sides.
- In a pan add oil spread evenly and add onion in the pan then sprinkle some oil on top.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes and then flip them over.
- Cover and cook again for 2-3 minutes after 3 minutes turn over and cook again for 2-3 minute.
Do let me know in the comment section about your opinions.
You May Also Like: